2010 Odyssey Owner Reviews (2)
rakersal Oct 13, 2010
1. The mechanism for adjusting the steering is awful. looks lik it was designed by a guy making farm tractors. 2. The lights do not go to off automatically when the engine is shut off.
Great Van but.....
ninexapple Aug 13, 2010
There is a little rattle under te car when I hit a slight combination of bumps. The dealership has tried very much to help ,but after 5 visits and a complete emergency brake replacement, it is still there. They seem to think thats where the problem is but...??? Guess I gotta live with it...and a $32 large payment. All else is good especially the seats....Man are they comfy
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover