2010 Corvette Owner Reviews (2)
Another proud owner
marcmarc49 Jun 14, 2011
Bordering on the super car classat a moderate luxery car price. Unbelievable performance, a great looker, and fits the body like a glove. It's easy to see that the workers in the Bowling Green factory are proud of their work and owners are treated with reverance when they arrive for service at any Chevy dealership. Reliability is also a key. This is my 2nd Corvette. Oil changes, allignment and eventually tires is all that they ever need.
Review of 2010 Chevrolet Corvette
AOL user Jun 10, 2010
Really the best bang for you buck for a real sport and performance horse. Exterior fit and paint are excellent and a funster to chase around town in with no reason to be out tooling other than my new toy and love affair craves attention. Age 65 plus feels 30 again thanks to my new Vette.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover