2009 Sable Owner Reviews (3)
A fine vehicle for adult drivers
AOL user Aug 24, 2015
The last year of the Mercury Sable may have also been the best year. The car is comfortable, efficient, and well made. Great heat in winter, great cooling in summer. Great leg room front and back. Great amenities inside car. Everyone likes being a passenger in this car.
Review of 2009 Mercury Sable
bobgarcia4461 Dec 03, 2009
I was quite surprised by the room and comfort of the sable. Also the handling and ride of the car. For the reasonable lease price, you get plently of legroom, headroom and trunk space for golf clubs or whatever. You also get leather heated seats, Sunroof and backup sensors. Overall,it was a great value for the money. Its a shame they discontinued the model in 2010.
AOL user Nov 30, 2008
Great Car in every way. Excellent fuel mileage 30-32 highway and 18-20 city. I highly recommend!
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover