2009 Maserati Quattroporte Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
MASERATI IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2009 GRANTURISMO AND QUATTROPORTE VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM JULY 3, 2008, THROUGH SEPTEMBER 30, 2008. THE REAR SUSPENSION LEFT-SIDE AND RIGHT-SIDE WHEEL ALIGNMENT TOE-IN TIE- RODS MAY FAIL DUE TO INCORRECT MACHINING.
A FAILED TIE-ROD COULD LEAD TO A LOSS OF VEHICLE CONTROL, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE AFFECTED TIE-RODS, INSTALL A TIE-ROD KIT AND PERFORM A WHEEL ALIGNMENT, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON SEPTEMBER 9, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT MASERATI AT 1-201-816-2600.
STEERING:LINKAGES:TIE ROD ASSEMBLY
Maserati North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Deaths? Danger? Consumers still don't care about recalls
- 208k Kia Soul models recalled over broken pedals
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »