2009 Lamborghini Murcielago Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Automobili Lamborghini America LLC (Lamborghini) is recalling certain model year 2006 through 2010 Murcielago Coupes and Roadsters fitted with carbon ceramic brake discs. The stainless steel screws that secure the brake rotors may fail after being exposed to salty conditions.
Failure of the securing screws may result in a reduction of braking ability, increasing the risk of a crash.
Lamborghini will notify owners, and dealers will replace the screws, free of charge. The safety recall began February 27, 2014. Owners may contact Lamborghini at 1-866-681-6276. The manufacturer's numbers for this campaign are L82X-R.01.13 (Model Year 2006 Murcielago Coupe and Roadster), and LB82X-R.02.13 for the MY2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 Murcielago Coupe and Roadster.
SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:ROTOR
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- 208k Kia Soul models recalled over broken pedals
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
- 1 In 5 Vehicles Has Been Recalled This Year
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »