2008 Magnum Owner Reviews (4)
Bought to keep
AOL user Nov 17, 2009
I had the lesser power one for a year but felt the SXT was worth trading for. And I was right. I am 78 years old and hope to drive for the rest of my driving years.
Carsonphoto Mar 06, 2009
I have a 2008 Magnum and love it! Comfortable ride, great styling,and plenty of power with the 3.5L engine. It's so nice to be back into a rear wheel drive vehicle again too.
2007 Dodge Magnum
dznutz0720 Oct 17, 2007
I own this car and I love it. The ride is very comfortable and smooth. The first gear chatters some but that is due to be fixed in a recall. Overall I feel safe and comfortable in this vehicle.
Review of 2008 Dodge Magnum
robinsky6 Aug 12, 2007
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover