2008 Magnum Owner Reviews (4)
Bought to keep
AOL user Nov 17, 2009
I had the lesser power one for a year but felt the SXT was worth trading for. And I was right. I am 78 years old and hope to drive for the rest of my driving years.
Carsonphoto Mar 06, 2009
I have a 2008 Magnum and love it! Comfortable ride, great styling,and plenty of power with the 3.5L engine. It's so nice to be back into a rear wheel drive vehicle again too.
2007 Dodge Magnum
dznutz0720 Oct 17, 2007
I own this car and I love it. The ride is very comfortable and smooth. The first gear chatters some but that is due to be fixed in a recall. Overall I feel safe and comfortable in this vehicle.
Review of 2008 Dodge Magnum
robinsky6 Aug 12, 2007
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover