2008 Uplander Owner Reviews (2)
perfect family vehicle
Hollietheblessed Mar 10, 2009
I resisted buying a mini van because of the "coolness" factor. The Uplander looks pretty sharp from the outside and suits our family of 6 just fine. My only complaint are the lack of cupholders and just general built in storage for the driver and passenger seats.
rwflorida Oct 16, 2007
I think this Minivan is just excellant. The only problem I have with it is the back seats, they are extreamly hard to remove and put back. If the seats were automated the vehicle would then be outstanding. They should have the feature other minivans have with the button to lower the seats under the vehicle.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover