2008 STS Owner Reviews (4)
GREAT, FUN TO DRIVE , LOOKS AWSOME LOVE IT.....
Dev without SNS user Dec 18, 2007
Review of 2008 Cadillac STS
RAMSWINBIG03 Nov 24, 2007
beautiful classy comfortable this is the one
sjc070653 Oct 22, 2007
Big Bang for your Buck
walter6600 Aug 21, 2007
Outstanding ride and performance. Look at many 4 wheel / All wheel cars the STS for the money was the clear winner. The new 3.6-liter direct-injection V6 engine is responsive last car was Infiniti M45 (V8 350 HP) haven't felt disappointed for performance. The cosmetic changes are great the exterior features a larger, dual-textured, multifaceted grille and side air extractors on the front fenders similar to those on the Escalade, as well as chrome-plated door handles. The voice recognition and Nav system are the only tech draw backs to the competition. Caddy also needs large interior storage space.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover