2008 Acura RDX Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
CERTAIN VEHICLES FAIL TO CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF PART 567, 'CERTIFICATION.' INCORRECT CERTIFICATION LABELS WERE APPLIED TO THESE VEHICLES.
SOME CERTIFICATION LABELS MAY NOT CONTAIN THE REQUIRED TIRE AND RIM SIZE INFORMATION.
DEALERS WILL REMOVE THE INCORRECT LABEL AND ADHERE THE CORRECT LABEL. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON OR ABOUT AUGUST 20, 2007. OWNERS MAY CONTACT ACURA AT 1-800-382-2238.
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Mini recalls 30K Hardtops to improve side-impact protection
- Deaths? Danger? Consumers still don't care about recalls
- 208k Kia Soul models recalled over broken pedals
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »