2007 CLK-Class Owner Reviews (2)
Nice car, very fast, comfortable and luxurious
AOL user Nov 28, 2014
I miss my 07 CLK550. The car performed perfectly and was very comfortable. Heated seats burned up fast, power everything was very nice, even the headrests were power adjustable! For 2 door vehicle it is pretty spacious even in the rear seats and a decent size trunk. I ended up trading it in for a GL550 SUV in December, 2012.
Great drive, Not too Confy.
ody1138 Sep 10, 2007
For such a nice drive and high price, only one cup holder within this car all the way up there where the sun will most definitely boil your water bottle within minutes! And you better park pretty far from other cars otherwise you will most likely have a hard time getting in and out of those doors (you need to open them completely wide) particularly if there's a back seat passenger. clk500.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover