NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 13V196000
RECALL DATE: 2013-05-14
Maserati North America, Inc. (Maserati) is recalling certain model year 2005-2008 Quattroporte, 2008 Granturismo, and 2008 Alfa Romeo 8C vehicles. The rear tie rod assemblies may have insufficient anti-corrosion material applied, allowing them to weaken and possibly fail.
Failure of the tie rods may result in a loss of vehicle control and increase the risk of a crash.
Maserati will notify owners and dealers will replace the tie rod assemblies. The recall began on June 27, 2013. Customers may contact Maserati at 1-877-696-2737. Maserati's recall campaign number is 205.
Maserati North America, Inc.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover