2007 Kia Rio5 Safety Overview & Features
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Side impact airbags
Side impact airbags for the front seats have been designed to protect the torso during a side impact collision.
Overhead airbags are used to protect the occupant's heads in the event of a side collision or rollover.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
2007 Kia Rio5 Safety
- SX 4dr Hatchback
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Airbags, side impact
- seat mounted, driver and passenger
- Airbags, side curtain
- curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Occupancy sensor
- Height adjustable safety belts
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- Exterior light control
- auto off
- Illuminated entry
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- Rear child safety door locks
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Men more than twice as likely to die driving than women
- Ford recalling 390,000 cars over door latch woes
- Cadillac calling in 4,900 CTS-V models for brake issue
- Aluminum Ford F-150 earns five-star crash rating [w/video]
- GM finds steering flaw, decides it doesn't warrant a recall
- US Army developing crash test dummy to measure shock waves
- Volvo LifePaint makes cyclists safer by making them more visible
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »