NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 12V430000
RECALL DATE: 2012-09-04
Lamborghini is recalling certain model year 2004-2006 Gallardo Coupe and Spyder vehicles. In certain driving conditions, the high pressure steering pipes near the the steering assistance hydraulic system pump might leak.
Leaking fluid, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Lamborghini will notify owners, and dealers will update the power steering system free of charge. The safety recall began on September 26, 2012. Owners may contact Lamborghini at 1-866-681-6276.
STEERING:HYDRAULIC POWER ASSIST:HOSE, PIPING, AND CONNECTIONS
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover