2006 Crossfire Owner Reviews (2)
I love this car!
CCTX76522 Sep 11, 2008
I have been looking at the Crossfire for over 5 years and was finally able to purchase one. I love it!! The mileage has been much better than qouted - I'm getting 25-30 mpg driving to and from work. I love the comfortable ride and the looks my car gets. It's a hot car and very fun to drive.
drumtaylor Aug 12, 2007
I love this car. I have the manual shift. It hugs the road, handles and rides like a gem. No regrets. It still turns my head as I'm walking away from it. The only thing I wish for is a better cup holder.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover