2005 ION Owner Reviews (2)
Key gets stuck
AOL user Apr 21, 2011
My Saturn is a cute sporty car that has a periodic and now more often problem of the key getting stuck in the ignition and, of course, it works great for the mechanic so they say they can't diagnose it and therefore its not getting fixed. I've recently researched it on the internet and this is a COMMON PROBLEM with the Saturn. Its happening so often that I've started looking for another car.
AOL user Feb 17, 2011
Nothing but a headache from the first day I drove it home.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover