2005 ION Owner Reviews (2)
Key gets stuck
AOL user Apr 21, 2011
My Saturn is a cute sporty car that has a periodic and now more often problem of the key getting stuck in the ignition and, of course, it works great for the mechanic so they say they can't diagnose it and therefore its not getting fixed. I've recently researched it on the internet and this is a COMMON PROBLEM with the Saturn. Its happening so often that I've started looking for another car.
AOL user Feb 17, 2011
Nothing but a headache from the first day I drove it home.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover