NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 14V318000
RECALL DATE: 2014-06-12
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2004-2011 Saab 9-3 Convertible vehicles manufactured July 30, 2003, to February 15, 2011. In the affected vehicles, the driver's side front seat belt retractor may break, causing the seat belt webbing not to retract.
In the event of a crash, a seat belt that has not retracted may not properly restrain the seat occupant, increasing their risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's seat belt retractor, free of charge. The recall began on October 6, 2015. Owners may contact Saab customer service at 1-800-955-9007. GM's number for this recall is 14222. Note: Special Coverage 10086 will replace the passenger side seat belt retractor if it fails, free of charge, for the life of the vehicle.
General Motors LLC
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover