2005 G6 Owner Reviews (2)
My 2005 G6 GT
AOL user Jul 06, 2010
I love my car and can't say enough about it! I bought it brand new and have never had any trouble with it at all except for having to replace my battery 3 months ago. She is as strong as ever! I usually buy new vehicles every 2 to 3 years but this one I am keeping. So far so good!
First Americancar in 20 years...and last!
albertiger Oct 10, 2007
OK, it's sexy, has a killer Monsoon stereo,nice wheels,responsive V6, decent interior: BUT, its been in the shop more times in 3 years than my last three Altimas. The brake rotors keep warping, pads wear out, squeaks and rattles. Back to Nissan for me...
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover