2005 Quest Owner Reviews (2)
Love my Quest!!
danitankevin Oct 16, 2007
I bought my Nissan Quest new off the lot in July of 2005 and have loved it ever since. I do alot of traviling on my own and with my church's youth group and everyone who rides in it loves it. It is very roomy and handles great! My husband keeps up the oil changes and that is all the maintance that we have had to do. It already has over 50,000 miles and I look forward to many more miles in my Nissan Quest!! I looked at other mini vans but fell in love with the sleekness of the exterior and the comfort of the interior. I am so glad I chose the Nissan Quest.
i love it!!!
lunaracca Sep 24, 2007
we really do, it's big, great...
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- Jeremy Clarkson on his way to Game of Thrones
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover