2005 Sorento Owner Reviews (2)
Still the best bang for your buck
ftby59 Jul 28, 2012
Having owned several suv's over the years from bare-bones micros like a Geo tracker, to more purpose-built mid-sizers like Nissan Pathfinders & Toyota 4Runners to a gas-guzzling, luxury Caddy Escalade, I can honestly say Kia did their homework before launching the 2003-2009 Sorento. It does everything well, is styled like a more expensive suv, delivers modest mpg's & can be bought reasonably priced on the used market.
mcmviper Oct 15, 2007
I priced EVERY car out there. We wanted a SUV that we could afford. This Sorento was the winner by AT LEAST $8,000. We've had it for 3 years and still love it. No problems or issues. My boss even said it reminded him of his BMW X5 without the $50,000+price tag.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover