2005 Sedona Owner Reviews (1)
amber8279 Oct 23, 2007
I was so hesitate to get a minivan. I got this right before my second child was born and I have been totally happy with it.
I made my decision by sitting in a Chick Fil A parking lot...SUV or MiniVan...all the SUV moms were struggling to get their kids out of the SUV b/c the doors are huge and you can barely open them with the car next to you parked so close. The Minivan moms just slid that door right open and out popped the kids!!!
That was what made my mind up. The van is comfty and roomy and I have not regreated my purchace! I bought it in early 2006 but it was the last 2005 on the lot and I got a great deal on it!!! I walked off the lot only paying 21,000 for a brand spanking new van.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover