2005 Sonata Owner Reviews (3)
Review of 2005 Hyundai Sonata
Woodlandjl Aug 30, 2008
mlb7731 Sep 03, 2007
I was not to sure about this car when I bought it. I have always owned Lincons. Needless to say the ride was quite different. When I first got the can I was getting around 24 mpg then after it got 500 miles on it the milage improved. I now have 6,000 miles on it and it gets 30 mpg in town and 35 to 38 mpg on the highway.
re sell value
bandboxdr Aug 29, 2007
I bought a 2005 Sonata, Put $2000 down and made
payments on it for two years. When I traded it
in last month, it had $8,000 negative equity.
It was a great ride , great milage with no
If it's a car you keep, that's OK. But if you
want to trade after a couple of years, beware!!
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Great cars with manual transmissions
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- The Scaldarsi Emperor I is one hideous Maybach
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover