2004 GTO Owner Reviews (3)
Love My Goat
Bbdoll4mkf Dec 28, 2008
2004 pontiac gto
HottNova Dec 05, 2008
i love my gto! its fast tight no rattles it will do anything a classic musclecar could do! great stereo too. big performance for the money.
Review of 2004 Pontiac GTO
stembe4 Aug 29, 2007
I had purchased my GTO in 2004. I had nothing but problems with it. The gas mileage sucked also. I was getting 12 city and 17 hwy. I had many issues with the electronics in the car breaking. I also had suspension issues with the car also. I would not recommend this car to anyone. I finally sold the car after taking a big lose.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover