2004 Focus Owner Reviews (2)
Nice ride ,but!!!
ljoleary Oct 02, 2007
When i did a brake job what looked like a simple job turned into a nightmare. The two bolts that hold the wheel cylinder are threaded to the main frame that holds the struts and wheel ect,The end of this threaded hole is open to water dirt salt(in MN) and all the threads striped out.No other car has this poor design. But like i said the car rides nice,Its just cheaply made !!
We Love our Ford Focus
compjac5 Sep 13, 2007
We bought our Focus wagon 3 years ago. We enjoy the comfortable interior, storage room and the zippy engine. We average 30 mpg. We wonder why the media is ignoring this great car. We look forward to buying our next Focus.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover