2004 Focus Owner Reviews (2)
Nice ride ,but!!!
ljoleary Oct 02, 2007
When i did a brake job what looked like a simple job turned into a nightmare. The two bolts that hold the wheel cylinder are threaded to the main frame that holds the struts and wheel ect,The end of this threaded hole is open to water dirt salt(in MN) and all the threads striped out.No other car has this poor design. But like i said the car rides nice,Its just cheaply made !!
We Love our Ford Focus
compjac5 Sep 13, 2007
We bought our Focus wagon 3 years ago. We enjoy the comfortable interior, storage room and the zippy engine. We average 30 mpg. We wonder why the media is ignoring this great car. We look forward to buying our next Focus.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover