2004 Caravan Owner Reviews (2)
marklael08 Sep 10, 2007
I LOVE THE POWER SLIDIND DOORS AND THE POWER LIFT GATE FOR WHEN IM GOING GROCERY SHOPPOING AND HAVE TWO HYPER KIDS IN MY HANDS ITS GREAT I LOVE IT!
Sixteen years of Caravans
wife93 Aug 21, 2007
Our family had a '91 Caravan until 2002. Put well over 200,000 miles on it, driving cross-country, towing, you name it. Only one problem-transmission and that was at the end of those 200,000 miles. Got a 2004 Grand Caravan SXT. No mechanical problems-135,000 miles so far. The only problem for me at only 5'0" is that my back sits too low in the deep curves of the seats and causes my shoulders and neck to push forward-major neck pain. Problem solved-hang a thin pad from head restaint to fill in the curve. If we're in the market for another minivan after we finish with this one--CARAVAN!!
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover