2004 Colorado Owner Reviews (2)
btussey1 Apr 08, 2011
Chevy is terrible. I drove a Colorado for a year and I had to replace a cam shaft, shocks, transmission seal, window motors, fan belt idle pully. every time I fixed something another thing went wrong. i do not recommend the Chevy Colorado it is not much better than the previous s10s which i have also had bad encounters with.
Review of 2004 Chevrolet Colorado
JonesRme Jun 26, 2008
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover