2004 Colorado Owner Reviews (2)
btussey1 Apr 08, 2011
Chevy is terrible. I drove a Colorado for a year and I had to replace a cam shaft, shocks, transmission seal, window motors, fan belt idle pully. every time I fixed something another thing went wrong. i do not recommend the Chevy Colorado it is not much better than the previous s10s which i have also had bad encounters with.
Review of 2004 Chevrolet Colorado
JonesRme Jun 26, 2008
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover