2004 Cadillac CTS Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Side impact airbags
Side impact airbags for the front seats have been designed to protect the torso during a side impact collision.
Overhead airbags are used to protect the occupant's heads in the event of a side collision or rollover.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
2004 Cadillac CTS Safety
- Base 4dr Sedan
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Airbags, side impact
- seat mounted, driver and passenger
- Airbags, side curtain
- curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- In-Vehicle Assistance Service
- Automatic Crash Response (airbags and/or sensors)
- Emergency Services
- Crisis Assist
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Remote Door Unlock
- Roadside Assistance
- Remote Horn and Lights
- Hands-Free Calling
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Stolen-vehicle tracking
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- Exterior light control
- Twilight Sentinel fully automatic
- Delay off headlamps
- Headlight washer
- Daytime running lights
- Door curb lights
- Illuminated entry
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Rear child safety door locks
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Ignition disable
- PASS-Key III
- Theft deterrent radio
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Ford recalling 390,000 cars over door latch woes
- Cadillac calling in 4,900 CTS-V models for brake issue
- Aluminum Ford F-150 earns five-star crash rating [w/video]
- GM finds steering flaw, decides it doesn't warrant a recall
- US Army developing crash test dummy to measure shock waves
- Volvo LifePaint makes cyclists safer by making them more visible
- 1,000-mph Bloodhound SSC can withstand a 2,300-mph bullet
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »