2004 Rendezvous Owner Reviews (2)
Review of 2004 Buick Rendezvous
tztw0s9zusr Jul 07, 2008
rblock204 Sep 20, 2007
For a car in the 35k+ range I expected alot better. Small things went wrong & to this day some still don't work the way you expect. The 800 roadside service was a joke. My car was dead & I was out of town. I called the 800 service # and gave them my location. They told me of the local service dealer & contacted them for me. Prior to dispatch the dealer called the 800 service provider who called me & said the dealer could pick up the car but was so bust that he couldn't check the car for a week to 10 days, so much for Emergency roadside assistance.On Star is not worth the money. Their map system is adequate but requires an update disk for $299.00. My Garmin works better & I can update it for 475.00. There are design flaws that should never have been allowed to leave the factory.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- Jeremy Clarkson on his way to Game of Thrones
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover