2003 Sequoia Owner Reviews (2)
AOL user Apr 16, 2009
I love this car! Gas mileage is what's expected from an SUV, so I can't complain about that. The performance and quality is OUTSTANDING. I've had no problems with it, and I've had it almost 6 years, and I still love it. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat! My only complaint would be that it needs an interior light switch to be controlled by the driver. Maybe the newer models do. My husband and I have been extremely happy with this vehicle, which I can't say about other vehicles we've owned.
the worst car
Pasciak333 Feb 20, 2008
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover