2003 FX35 Owner Reviews (2)
Why I love my FX-35
I purchased my car in October of 2004. The model year was 2003. I lived in Florida.
I love my car, After adjusting to the car visibility, it was a dream to drive. I appreciate that no one actually notices that my car is almost five years old. The warranty is a great deal because I only have 42,000 miles. I always have my car serviced at the dealer and all problems are corrected. Cannot wait to get a new one.
I bought my infiniti used with 48,000 miles.
I've driven many different types of cars, but I have not found one to be like the FX...
Just listen to the motor!
I just love everything about it!!!
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover