2003 Dodge Viper Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger (cancellable passenger) have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion.
2003 Dodge Viper Safety
- SRT-10 2dr Convertible
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger w/passenger front-impact cancellable
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- high intensity low beam, Xenon
- Illuminated entry
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Low tire pressure warning
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Ford recalling 390,000 cars over door latch woes
- Cadillac calling in 4,900 CTS-V models for brake issue
- Aluminum Ford F-150 earns five-star crash rating [w/video]
- GM finds steering flaw, decides it doesn't warrant a recall
- US Army developing crash test dummy to measure shock waves
- Volvo LifePaint makes cyclists safer by making them more visible
- 1,000-mph Bloodhound SSC can withstand a 2,300-mph bullet
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »