2002 TL Owner Reviews (2)
Review of 2002 Acura TL
lmannii Nov 20, 2010
I love this car. I have owned an Acura since 1993 when I bought a Vigor. I drove it for over 13 years and had over 250,000 miles own it. So, when I purchased the 2002 Acura, I expected the same service, and I have not been disappointed!
AOL user Sep 18, 2008
This car is beautiful. Plain and simple, Acura could not have improved this car; its styling, interior features, and performance are perfect. Although marketed as a luxury sedan after owning one it could have gone another way as well...sports car. (Besides it has the looks too!) This was without doubt the car for me and will be sitting in my garage for years to come.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover