2001 Elantra Owner Reviews (2)
Almost 300,000 miles
AOL user Mar 06, 2011
Bought my 2001 Gt new. Love the car! Except for minor repairs, no problems. Almost at 300,000 miles and would buy another Hyundai in a heartbeat!
Hyundai Elantra Wagon
AOL user Apr 19, 2009
I had the Hyundai Elantra four door and hatchback station wagon. I drove it until it had 148,000 miles on it, then sold ************* drove great. I have no doubt the new owner is still driving it just fine. I never had any problems with this car. It was as reliable as a car can possibly be. For a mom with small kids, this car was a dream. It was made perfect for a short, small person too, the setup of the car was perfect for me for easy driving. My 6'4" husband could also drive it comfortably. We loved this car, and when I sold it, I was really unsure, fearful that the new car I had purchased would not be as good.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover