2001 Jimmy Owner Reviews (2)
AOL user May 23, 2010
What a nightmare this vehicle has become. Had to put a new fuel pump in, check engine light goes on than off so yu never really know what's going on. The best part is it starts only when it wants to. You have to hold the key for like 10 mins to get it to start but other days it starts up like a champ. The best part is that no one can figure out why it won't always start. In the process of looking for a new car but never again will I buy a GMC Jimmy, what a waste of time and money.
2001 GMC JIMMY
butnakedcwgurl Jan 08, 2010
DON'T buy this vehicle ! Unless you plan on replacing all the parts and basically rebuilding it. I have put more $ into this car then I have ever put into a vehicle. Please pass up the opportunity to purchase one of these, you won't regret not buying it. Cause GMC JIMMYS are CRAP ...
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover