2000 Camry Owner Reviews (2)
EllenBB1 Feb 26, 2008
My car has over 100K miles on it and it runs great!
'00 Toyota Camry - Great family car
ellenbb1 Aug 01, 2007
We have a 2000 Toyota Camry with over 90K miles on it. It has needed only routine maintenance up until this year when the Check Engine light came on. It needed a new sensor & thermostat ($300).
Overall, it is a comfortable car that drives nicely. Only issue is that the acceleration isn't that great. (We have a 4-cyl.)
Would still make a great used car purchase.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover