2000 Sunfire New Car Test Drive
Pontiac's Sunfire delivers is an affordable compact wrapped in stylish sheet metal. It is available as a coupe, sedan, GT or convertible.
Three body styles are available: four-door sedan, two-door coupe and two-door convertible. The coupes and the convertible offer the most excitement, but the SE Sedan provides more practicality with a roomier back seat and a larger trunk.
Retail prices: SE Sedan ($14,105); SE Coupe ($14,005); GT Coupe ($16,295); GT Convertible ($21,745).
Two four-cylinder engines are available, a 115-horsepower 2.2-liter and a sporty 150-horsepower 2.4-liter twin-cam. Three-speed and four-speed automatics are available along with a new five-speed manual gearbox from Getrag.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover