2000 Plymouth Breeze Safety Overview & Features
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
2000 Plymouth Breeze Safety
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Pedestrian roadway deaths flat in 2014, progress slow
- American Horror Story star's death spotlights pedestrian crashes
- How speed limits get set
- Takata doubling production of replacement airbag inflators
- Gibbs Quadski recalled over handlebar risks
- Toyota to pay $11 million after trial for fatal Camry crash
- Polaris issues stop sale of Slingshot for potential steering failure
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »