2000 CR-V Owner Reviews (2)
Dev without SNS user Apr 08, 2008
My 1st. Honda!
lalipop921 Sep 12, 2007
I love my first Honda! I bought it fall 2006. I wanted a used car so I could purchase it outright. It has been a great car so far. I have driven it north from SC to OH twice already. It handled great and with the options on the seat adjusting I never got tired and its a fun car to drive! I drove 11 hours straight once with no problem and I also drove halfway to prevent fatigue and it did great then too. Overall, I love my car. It has OD for climbing steep hills for added power and I have had to use that and it works fine. Thanks for making a great little car!
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover