2000 Ranger Owner Reviews (2)
catman6895 Jul 15, 2009
I have driven ford products for 43 years, have owned 5 Rangers bought them all used and never had any trouble with any of them. My 2000 has the 3 litre V6, with a 5 Speed, not really powerful but great gas mileage, I average 20 miles per gallon around town with it. The original factory tires lasted 61.000 miles before replacement, still had tread but not enough to trust anymore, AS far as I am concerned you can't beat a Ford Ranger. They are a great truck and very dependable.
Review of 2000 Ford Ranger
mincage Aug 16, 2007
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover