2000 F-150 Owner Reviews (1)
260,000 and still going strong
unceen28 Oct 26, 2007
We own two Fords, both y2k. One is an Excursion 4x4 gas engine and the other an F-150.
The F-150 I use for my company and has nearly over 160,000 miles on it. I pull my trailer with it to jobs and even though I only have the v6 in it I have no problem with towing. I change the oil every 3-4k miles with full synthetic and have never had a major problem with my truck.
I have owned Toyota, Nissan, Dodge, Chevy but these are the first two Fords. I will be passing on my F-150 to my teenage son and purchasing another F-150.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover