NHTSA Campaign ID #
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: PASSENGER VEHICLES. INCORRECT PROGRAMMING OF THE ELECTRONIC LOGIC UNIT CAN CAUSE AN INCORRECT FUEL LEVEL.
THE VEHICLE COULD RUN OUT OF FUEL CAUSING A LOSS OF POWER.
DEALERS WILL UPDATE THE SOFTWARE IN THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER SO THAT THE FUEL LEVEL AND THE RANGE OF REMAINING FUEL ARE DETERMINED AND DISPLAYED CORRECTLY.
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Mini recalls 30K Hardtops to improve side-impact protection
- Deaths? Danger? Consumers still don't care about recalls
- 208k Kia Soul models recalled over broken pedals
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »