The Buick Rainier shares its body shell and mechanical platform with GM's other mid-size SUVs, the Chevrolet TrailBlazer and GMC Envoy.But of the three, only the Rainier offers a 300-horsepower V8 engine in the handier, standard-wheelbase configuration.Rainier doesn't even offer an…
- Reviewed by Larry EdsallREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies