General Motors would like to us view the Lucerne as one of its Value Pricing success stories. The big FWD sedan is selling well with few incentives, which means its average transaction price is staying relatively high. Buick has sold 22,124 Lucerne's in the first quarter, but is expecting to build 145,000 by the end of the year.
Buick Park Avenue News
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies