The Buick LeSabre is America's best-selling full-size car in and has been for the past 10 years.For 2003, Buick is celebrating this market dominance with a special edition of the LeSabre called (what else?) the Celebration Edition.Distinguished by body-colored trim and a two-tone leather interior,…
- Reviewed by John RettieREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies