Problems with ISOFIX child seats in the X3 and X4 and the front driveshafts in the X5 and X6 have prompted BMW to issue two recalls amounting to over 200,000 crossovers in the United States.
BMW X4 Recalls
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.