The problem boils down to inadequate welding.
BMW M6 Recalls
According to the M-obsessed boys and girls at M5Post.com, BMW has issued an immediate stop sale on new M5 and M6 (both coupe and convertible) models. The problem stems from the engine oil pump; if the pump doesn't supply the correct amount of oil to the engine's moving parts, "severe engine damage" is the likely result. That's not good at all.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.