Catastrophic engine failure... not exactly what you want to hear no matter what you're driving, but especially so when you've just purchased a brand-new 2013 BMW M5 or M6.
BMW M5 Recalls
According to the M-obsessed boys and girls at M5Post.com, BMW has issued an immediate stop sale on new M5 and M6 (both coupe and convertible) models. The problem stems from the engine oil pump; if the pump doesn't supply the correct amount of oil to the engine's moving parts, "severe engine damage" is the likely result. That's not good at all.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.